PharmaPlus are delighted to introduce a new deal with PK Partnership to our members, offering preferential rates for Insurance, Wealth Management and Mortgage services with effect from 1st June 2016.
PK Partnership is a well-established reputable Chartered Insurance Broker & Wealth Management firm with over 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- General Insurance – http://www.pkpartnership.co.uk/insurance-services.html
PK Partnership’s insurance protects pharmacies through its unique Lloyds of London scheme (Pharmacy Protect) along with offering competitive quotations for commercial and personal insurances. Please see enclosed Pharmacy Protect insurance cover comparison, compared with 3 other prominent schemes available on the market. Currently PK Partnership offers members a saving of up to 20% on other leading pharmacy insurance providers.
Some of the added value benefits Pharmacy Protect provides to members are:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Public, Products & Employers Liability
- Legal Expenses that includes contract disputes
- Personal Accident cover for Directors
- Goods in transit, money damage to stock contained within refrigerator are automatically covered
- Prescriptions are classified as money
- Breakdown of Equipment including computers
- Loss of earnings following closure of any doctor’s/dental surgery, nursing/residential home
- Instalments over 10 months at 6% via Close Premium Finance
- Ability for 10 pharmacy shops under one policy
- Wealth Management – http://www.pkpartnership.co.uk/financial-services.html
PK Partnership can help you to create a financial strategy, enhance and protect your assets; forming a long-term relationship underpinned by honesty, integrity and service excellence.
Armed with a full understanding of your needs, they provide a clear vision of your future and devise a plan to help you navigate the important decisions in your life and business. Reviewing your plan regularly, they recommend solutions aimed at protecting you and your family and planning for your retirement.
To find out more about this – or any other deal – please contact us on 020 8863 3335. This deal is for PharmaPlus members only.New Deal on General Insurance, Wealth Management & Mortgages